Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reflection on Logo Changes

1. What significant changes has your logo gone through?
One significant change that my logo has gone through is that I improved the flames from the note. The original flames looked a bit hastily done, and not very professional, while the new ones, even though they are not completed yet, will look much better.

2. Why did you make these changes?
I made these changes to make my logo look more professional and overall a better design.

3. How much more work needs to go into the logo? What more do you need to do? (Please check criteria)
A fair amount of work still needs to go into the logo. I need to finish the new flames, color them, and make sure that my logo works small too.

4. What questions do you have?
Does the background of white count as a color if it isn't really a part of the logo?

No comments:

Post a Comment