Friday, April 3, 2009

Third Quarter Self Assessment

1. What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
The design I am most proud of is my second Google design, the one with the music notes. This is because it is a very simple yet effective design, and it was one of the winners in the Doodle 4 Google contest. I think my strengths are learning how to use new tools in Photoshop quickly, and using these new tools effectively in a design. These strengths have helped me improve nearly all of my designs.

2. What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
One thing I would like to do better in the fourth quarter is learning how to use feedback more effectively, as most of the time when I receive feedback I tend to either use it very minimally or ignore it.

3. How will you make this happen?
I will make this happen by asking peers for feedback regularly, and receiving it with an open mind. I will also try using whatever ideas are given to me, whether I think they are good or not, as an idea can look much better when it is actually designed as opposed to just an image in the head. Also, trying peers’ ideas could help me come up with more of my own ideas to improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment